Hi there, I’m a CLD user. I have been experiencing some trouble to run cl-update and emerge. It looks like I can’t connect anymore to my mirror. I have been trying some solutions I’ve found online, but no luck and I’m afraid I may have messed up my configs.
I have two desktop machines running Calculate 20 KDE. I’ve got the same problem with both… may it be my internet provider is blocking it? I can’t notice any kind of problem with my internet connection.
When running cl-update I keep getting:
christian@calculate ~> sudo cl-update
* Searching new binhost … [ ok ]
* Checking Distros updates …
* Git git://git.lautre.ru:/repo/distros.git is unavailable
* Failed to find the binary updates server
* Update failed
- Searching new binhost … [ ok ]
- Checking Distros updates …
- Git git://git.github.com/calculatelinux/distros.git is unavailable
- Failed to find the binary updates server
- Update failed
Can anyone give me a helping hand here? Thanks!
Linux calculate 5.4.25-calculate #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Mar 17 08:29:48 UTC 2020 x86_64 Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux