I am struggling with a new install of CLS - Calculate Linux Scratch.
CLS is installed and I can boot and log into the base system.
However, when I try to update the system as root with the cl-update command, I receive the following error:
- Repositories synchronization
- Searching new binhost …
- Checking distro updates …
- Git git://github.com/calculatelinux/distros.git is unavailable
- Failed to find the binary updates server
- Update failed
The problem seems to be the git URL.
- Where do I find the controlling file that is using this URL to complete the cl-update command?
- Once the file is located, what URL should replace the git URL?
I thank all for any assistance with this error.
PS - for those that may ask, I am able to ping popular websites like google and yahoo. This indicates that networking is functioning properly and not the cause of the failure to reach the update URL listed above.