X11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-418.43 [solved]

The system is constantly trying to install x11-drivers / nvidia-drivers-418.43, but this is unsuccessful. What about you Nvidia drivers when I have an AMD graphics card? I installed the kernel 5.0.4-calculate because on a stable kernel my network card is constantly active on the router even though the system is turned off.

To find out which package requires the nvidia driver, run:

equery d nvidia-drivers

Note the USE flags.

@calculate ~ $ equery d nvidia-drivers * These packages depend on nvidia-drivers: media-libs/nv-codec-headers-8.1.24.2 (>=x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-390.25[abi_x86_32(-)?,abi_x86_64(-)?,abi_x86_x32(-)?,abi_mips_n32(-)?,abi_mips_n64(-)?,abi_mips_o32(-)?,abi_ppc_32(-)?,abi_ppc_64(-)?,abi_s390_32(-)?,abi_s390_64(-)?]) media-tv/kodi-17.6-r11 (vdpau ? >=x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-180.51) media-video/mpv-0.27.2 (cuda ? x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers[X]) x11-base/xorg-drivers-1.20 (video_cards_nvidia ? x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers)

But I do not see a solution, how to eliminate Nvidia. I only wipe Kodi, Mpv and I use these programsIt works fine if I am on a stable kernel, but then the newtrok card is not off when I turn off the computer, the network card must be off, I have not set up anything in the Bios team wake on lan. What will I do in my Nvidia menu if I do not have a Nvidia GPU than the ASUS R7 260x

edit.
What is the replacement for and with you on the forum

Who needed the package media-libs/nv-codec-headers?

I do not know
media-tv/kodi-17.6-r11 (vdpau ? >=x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-180.51)
vdpau is the parameter for radeon drivers
media-video/mpv-0.27.2 (cuda ? x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers
cuda not even set
I have resolved this:
x11-base/xorg-drivers -video_cards_nouveau -video_cards_nv
I have successfully installed kernel 5.0.4 and network card is now doing ok.

You can check in the same way equery d media-libs/nv-codec-headers

dragan@calculate ~ $ equery d media-libs/nv-codec-headers

• These packages depend on media-libs/nv-codec-headers:
    dragan@calculate ~ $

I found media-libs / nv-codec-headers, the file is defined in the package.keywords zz-autounmask. zz-autounmask was made when the update was done, I asked if I had to wipe it out, once the answer was yes the other time no, I think it all needs to be erased and it creates problems.

Remove the package media-libs/nv-codec-headers, it requires nvidia-drivers

The first thing I did was delete this file, it did not work because the file was defined in the zz-autounmask file. As a final solution, I deleted a zz-autounmask that draws the old settings before updating.
This file is a constant source problem when I’m working on an update. I deleted the zz-autounmask file, made eix-sync, cl-update and no problem. It’s not only clear from where Nvidia when I never had the Nvidia GPU, I changed 3 GPUs and all were AMD and the next will be AMD, Nvidia is too expensive. Thank you for your help