Calculate Utilities were updated to v2.2.25. For this new version, we made 22 fixes to improve functionality. Those were mostly bound for Calculate Linux 11.9.
The new features are:
- Calculate Linux now has a hardened version! It is supported by Anthony G. Basile (aka blueness), a Gentoo developer.
- “Live” templates are no longer supported for the calculate-desktop package. Using two separate template versions would allow using cache for the ‘guest’ user settings; however, since nearly everything changes (screen resolution, language, paths to files, etc.), we had to abandon this solution. Instead, two template versions are quite happily used in calculate-install, thus saving time at the primary setup.
- Console colorschemes for CLD/CLDG and CLDX were both set to DarkPastel.
- ‘Custom’ files were created in
/etc/portage/package.keywords(use,unmask), so that the autounmask utility runs correctly for
- Numerous changes were made in the English localization.
- The development of Calculate 2.2 was freezed; only bug fixes will be released from now on. We are currently developing Calculate 3.