Starter for Virtualbox

Hi, I want to create a starter for VirtualBox. When I enter “virtualbox” in the console with root privileges, the VM starts. Unfortunately, come after many attempts and don’t read any further to create a start button.
The following appears when I want to start the VM from a created starter:
Startup Error
Oracle%20VM%20VirtualBox.desktop failed to start GDBus.Error:org.gtk.GDBus.UnmappedGError.Quark._g_2dexer_2derror_2dquark. Code3:
Child process “VirtualBox” could not be run (No permission)

How to create a working starter?

покажи:
$ groups

offtop Post must be at least 18 characters

calculate sam # groups
root bin daemon sys adm disk wheel floppy dialout tape video

Вы всегда работаете с правами root? покажите группы обычного пользователя.

guest@calculate ~ $ groups
lp wheel uucp audio cdrom video games cdrw usb users lpadmin plugdev scanner guest

Das Terminal startet die Virtualbox. Das ist ok. Einen Starter kann ich nicht erstellen.
Ich mache keine Versuche mehr! Vielen Dank und liebe Grüsse

Hello, I was able to solve my problem after all!

That was the solution: calculate sam # usermod -a -G vboxusers sam
After I had added the group “vboxusers” to the user “sam”, the start button for the virtualbox was available after a restart.
It’s actually very easy!

How did I come up with it? Out of nostalgic thoughts I installed “openSUSE Leap” and then the Virtualbox.
When I wanted to call up the Virtualbox, there was a hint that I had to add the group “vboxusers” to the “user”.

Then the thought occurred to me that this could also be the reason for Calculate Linux!
Now everything is fine and everything seems to be in the green area!

Я Вам именно на это намекал. Зачем говорить готовое решение, вы должны были догадаться сами.