[SOLVED] sudo does not recognise Root Password entered during Installation

So far my experience with the installation and configuration of Calculate 15 has been TERRIBLE to say the least. The available documentation is inadequate because it is lacking in detail or needs to be updated!

I have tried to create a Certificate and when I used the cl-core --sign-client command, with the ID that was given when creating the signature request, I got the following response.

bash: cl-core: command not found

So, I tried sudo cl-core --sign-client but the Root Password was not recognised.

When replying, please make sure that you provide a comprehensive and fully explained answer!

Root password is password for root user. Sudo use user password, but sudo should be configured for this user. Try run <> and type ROOT password. After this execute <<cl-core --sign-client ID>>.

su accepted the Root Password created during Installation.

What do you mean by the following?

but sudo should be configured for this user

When replying, please make sure that you provide a comprehensive and fully explained answer!

What do you mean by the following?
but sudo should be configured for this user

If you want use sudo command, you need add entry in /etc/sudoers file or any file in /etc/sudoers.d.

your_username ALL=(ALL) ALL

Ok, thanks to Antonio Hutsona I was able to get this part of my problems solved earlier and I will mark this topic as solved.