(solved) a bug in cl-installer report

After the final configuration the installation errors show:Filed find the passwords for user root , but I have entered the root passwords ,otherwise added another new user name “thinksight” .

How to deal with this bug ?

Dear everyone .

Did installator launched without error on start?

NO ,sometime it shows : cannot launch the disk , so I have to fdisk /dev/sda again .

Did you install system on virtualbox or real computer?

What did you select parameters for installation?

I install system (cld 11.15 ) on real computer . thinkpad t400 (ati + intel) .

I just select some normal parameters .

use the kPartitioner on desktop :
/dev/sda1 /boot ext4
/dev/sda2 swap
/dev/sda3 / ext4
/dev/sda4 /home ext4

something as what I do on the past other linux stro . there is nothing different else .

You can install system from root by command:

cl-install -d /dev/sda1:/boot -w /dev/sda2 -d /dev/sda3:/:ext4 /dev/sda4:/home -u thinksight

It means that I should install system by konsole without graphics ?

Or after all configuration in cl-installer finished , execute the command as root on konsole ?

Installation will be by konsole without graphics.

Thank you , dear Mike . I have installed cld 11.5 successfully .

Now begin to learn how to use it.

(but why is there still a application called ‘calculate linux install’ in system )

cld-11.jpg

Mike Hiretsky wrote:

You can install system from root by command:
[…]

and sizes?

people…really I think you need to do a STEPbySTEP,screencast,HOWTO,etc otherwise people get confused and runaway from this distro…

Mike Hiretsky wrote:

Installation will be by konsole without graphics.

and why you people lie that there is a gui-installer?

but why is there still a application called ‘calculate linux install’ in system

You can still use the installer, for example, to install a different version of the distribution of free disk partition.

people…really I think you need to do a STEPbySTEP,screencast,HOWTO,etc otherwise people get confused and runaway from this distro…

You’re right, we’ll make it.

and why you people lie that there is a gui-installer?

look here

Alexander Tratsevskiy wrote:

look here

Ok I believe u,but why in my case the cl-installer-gui says on partitioning: disk not found?

Ok I believe u,but why in my case the cl-installer-gui says on partitioning: disk not found?

The GUI more difficult to understand the cause. Perhaps the disk is mounted.

youtube(v=zqyOsM6a0p0 w=600 h=360)