ISO with Cinnamon Desktop????

Hello everyone:

A very brief question. CL will have an iso with Cinnamon as default desktop.
I have installed xfce’s iso and then installcinnamon and works almost fine except that now does not work the “Alt Gr” key and therefore can not print the characters ~, \,

Sorry by my bad english. I speak spanish

Hi Carlos,

We are witnessing the development of Cinnamon. If they do not succumb to weakness and does not introduce according to systemd, we can release distribution with this DE.

Alexander Tratsevskiy wrote:

Hi Carlos,

We are witnessing the development of Cinnamon. If they do not succumb to weakness and does not introduce according to systemd, we can release distribution with this DE.

Yes this is very important, I am planning to move away from Mint and to install Calculate as soon as I have some spare time because Mint base distribution is Debian and it has moved to systemd, and I do not like that!

Keep the good work Alex!

Thanks and regards
joejac

Spanish to Carlos:
Hola Carlos, yo probe Calculate en una máquina virtual de VirtualBox y funciona muy bien, programas como TheBrain y xMind que son en Java y difíciles para mi de instalar en otras distros, Calculate los instalo facilmente y funcionan muy bien, incluso con pocos recursos en la maquina virtual.

La gente de Calculate son personas muy preparadas, te tratan bien y dan respuestas rapidas y efectivas, eso es muy importante para un novato en Linux como yo. Calculate está muy bien porque esta actualizado con las ultimas versiones, no como Debian que siempre va retrasado con las ultimas versiones de los programas.
Ve esta entrada: http://www.calculate-linux.org/boards/1/topics/29397

A pesar que estoy acostumbrado a lo práctico y bonito de Cinnamon el escritorio de Calculate se ve muy bien y es muy práctico también.

Un saludo cordial
José aka joejac