GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found,& not in pkg list

I did what seems the latest upgrade & tried upgrading kernel to 3.1.2 & seems to have gone OK but I can not use KDE or any kde apps it seems as I get this kind of error

dolphin: /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc**.so.6: version ‘GLIBCXX_3.4.14’ not found (required by /usr/lib64/libstreamanalyzer.so.0)
dolphin: /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc**.so.6: version ‘GLIBCXX_3.4.14’ not found (required by /usr/lib64/libstreams.so.0)

I cannot find libstdc** higher than 3.3 ,or glibc higher than 2.14.1 ,any ideas?

& dbus seems to be out of order as well. But I mainly want to get KDE working so I can use internet as I cannot seem to get internet to work without using the internet widget in the kde panel to connect as I am not sure how to start that in another window manager.

If I can get internet working again I may be able to upgrade or add more software if needed etc… I could try & download a pkg from another pc if needed & try & add it that way.
I want to add that when I try “/etc/init.d/net.eth0 start” I get permission denied. & that is from root.

I got the internet going by editing some stuff in /etc/conf.d/net. & using eth0 from windows.
Which keeps my CalculateLinux alive .
But still got this GLIBCXX_3.4.14’ not found problem & I cannot run kde.

You Beauty’ Problem fixed, I upgraded gcc to 4.6.0 & seems good, I’m so glad I got to keep this desktop & glad my kernel upgraded .
It makes a big difference if you have the internet connected when you have problems even if it means connecting through Windows to get the internet.