Произошли изменения в файле /etc/portage/repos.conf/zz-calculate.conf
[gentoo]

sync-type = calculate

[calculate]

sync-type = calculate

[distros]

sync-type = calculate

Соответственно система ругается

!!! Repository ‘gentoo’ has sync-type attribute set to unsupported value: ‘calculate’
!!! Installed sync-types are: ‘[‘cvs’, ‘git’, ‘mercurial’, ‘rsync’, ‘svn’, ‘webrsync’]’
!!! Repository ‘calculate’ has sync-type attribute set to unsupported value: ‘calculate’
!!! Installed sync-types are: ‘[‘cvs’, ‘git’, ‘mercurial’, ‘rsync’, ‘svn’, ‘webrsync’]’
!!! Repository ‘distros’ has sync-type attribute set to unsupported value: ‘calculate’

У меня с такими же значениями этих переменных всё синкается через cl-update.

Я посмотрел в архиве этот файл. Там sync-type =git
Поставил так же. Система перестала ругаться. Как должно быть, не знаю.

Repeatedly, I have had the same issue. Finally I was able to fix it by editing file

$ sudo vim /etc/portage/repos.conf/zz-calculate.conf

and changing all sync-type values to webrsync.

Also, pay attention to emerge --sync messages and update the portage prior to whole system update.

EDIT: whenever I run cl-update it will rewrite the sync-type to calculate again. Don’t know to deal with this.

EDIT: whenever I run cl-update it will rewrite the sync-type to calculate again. Don’t know to deal with this.

Not just cl-update - I get it with eix-sync, moreover there are number of overwrites, perhaps per each repo.

Used this command for little diagnistic:

inotifywait -m --timefmt '%T' --format 'notify-send "%T: %e"' /etc/portage/repos.conf/zz-calculate.conf | sh

Мне помогла переустановка portage.
Раньше была похожая проблема: httptes://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7697438.html
soda: Try to emerge portage again.

update: it’s still =calculate after eix-sync, but no more errors.

3 Likes