Keepassxc missing autotype settings

Can anyone assist a new user of CL, trying to get Keepassxc to use autotype but the tab under Tools/Settings/ is missing. The version installed is 2.3.4 but latest is v2.4.1 which is the same as my Arch Linux setup.

Anyone solved this problem and any help would be much appreciated as I very much like CL

Hi greyman,
Try unmask and install latest version:

echo app-admin/keepassxc >> /etc/portage/package.keywords/zz-autounmask
emerge keepassxc

Hi Lautre,

Many thanks for the reply, having not installed a package that was not already available in the repository will research and learn about unmasking etc.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Dave

Hi Lautre,

Thanks to your assistance I was able to upgrade to the latest version, unfortunately the autotype tab is still missing (after shutdown/reboot) so somehow this works differently in CL than in Arch, will have to wait and see if it will be corrected in future versions. I will search for an alternative password manager to use with CL.
Dave

Hi Greyman

You can try with this useflag : app-admin/keepassxc autotype
Put this value in /etc/portage/package.use/custom and reinstall keepassxc

Patrice

Hi Patrice,

Many many thanks it is now working normally with autotype, I have much to learn about CL and will enjoy the challenge even at 77 as it keeps the brain active.

So good to have a forum with helpful people that do not make you feel stupid asking basic questions.

Again many thanks to Lautre and yourself

Dave